Product related enquiries
Are Baie Botanique products suitable for Vegans?
- All of our products are suitable for Vegans, our stance on a cruelty free and plant based lifestyle means that we do not use any animal derived ingredients. We are licensed to use the vegan bunny logo by PETA. (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
Can I use Baie Botanique products whilst pregnant or breastfeeding?
- None of our products contain ingredients at levels which should cause concern during pregnancy, breastfeeding or while trying to conceive. Certain products however contain ingredients such as essential oils that some women choose to avoid entirely during pregnancy. When it comes to using any personal care products while pregnant or nursing, we recommend you take guidance from your healthcare professional. Each product’s ingredients list is visible on the ingredient tab on the individual product listing.
Does Baie Botanique test on animals?
- No, we do not test on animals, we test all of our products on ourselves. We are licensed to use the cruelty free logo by PETA. (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
Is there any SPF in your Face Creams?
- Our face creams do not contain SPF ingredients and we would recommend the use of additional sun protection if you are outside for long periods.
- Our Rose Renew face cream contains glycolic acid at 5% so it is suggested that a suitable suncreen be worn when using products containing AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) due to the natural exfoliation and increased cell turnover that is usually experienced when using products containing these ingredients.
Could I experience an allergic reaction from a Baie Botanique product?
- Although allergic reactions to our products are very rare, if you think you have suffered an allergic reaction, please stop using the product. It is possible to be allergic to any ingredient including essential oils and other natural ingredients. If you suspect you have a sensitivity we would strongly recommend that you patch test a small amount of any new product on the inside of your elbow and wait for 24 hours. If you experience any redness or tingling you should return the product for a refund.
The pump on my product is not working, what do I do?
- Occasionally an air bubble gets into the pump and stops it working if this happens please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are your products gluten free?
- Yes, all our products are gluten free our vitamin e is is not derived from wheatgerm oil.
Order related enquiries
I made an order but I would like to cancel it, how can I do this?
- Please contact us immediately and we will do our best to cancel the order. Unfortunately if your products have been shipped we are unable to cancel it.
I have placed my order and would like to add a coupon code retrospectively. How can I do this?
- Unfortunately we are unable to make any changes to your order once it has been placed as it is sent directly to our warehouse. This includes adding additional products.