Coconut oil is perfect for a hair mask, as it stimulates hair growth, promotes scalp health, and makes hair super soft. It also helps to prevent damage and breakage, so this mask is perfect for rejuvenating your hair after lots of heat styling.
– Cut 1 avocado and place in a blender
– Add 2 tbsp of organic coconut oil
– Add 2 tbsp of honey
– Blend together until completely smooth
– Spread evenly through your hair and leave in for 30 minutes before washing your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
– You can store it in the fridge for up to 1 week, but it’s best used straight away.
We have plenty of DIY beauty ideas on our Pinterest!